Here are a few reasons why you had issues making a payment:
- Your payment is still pending: if the sum has already been retrieved from your account but not shown in the recipient's, please allow more time for the transaction to be finalized. Even though all transfers take place in real-time, some delays can occur.
- Wrong recipient information: if you are making a bank transfer, it could be that the name or IBAN code of the recipient's account has been provided incorrectly.
- Exceeded limit: the payment will not go through if it exceeded the transaction limit that was set in the app. in addition, make sure that your account has enough funds for the transfers to be successful.
- Beneficiary bank rejection: a failed payment could also be due to the recipient's bank decision. For this, you will have to contact them directly.
- Routine check: sometimes a payment can be held for a longer time period so we could verify its origin and recipient. All of this is done to make sure no fraudulent transactions are approved.