We welcome all European Economic Area and United Kingdom citizens to open a free account with myTU.
If you have permission to live in one of the EEA countries or in the UK, you can also open an account. In this case, please start with uploading your passport and residence permit document after this. Additional documentation might be requested as well.
In addition, we also welcome kids to have their own free account with their parent/legal guardian permission and monitoring.
Upon registering, you will be asked to provide the following:
- your phone number to which the App will be linked;
- your biometric authentication used on the device (firgerprint or face recognition);
- your identification document (passport or national identity card); additional documents, if needed and requested separately;
- birth certificate and identification document, if you are opening a kid's account;
- additional information regarding the use of the account.
The above mentioned information is used for identity check and security reasons. Once the information is provided, screened and confirmed, you will be able to start using your account immediately.