You can open a payment account for your children who are at least 7 years old.
In oder to open an account for a child one of the parents/legal guardians must have an active account with myTU.
Steps to open a child account:
- Scroll to the last page of the app (on the right side)
- Tap "My Family"
- Select "Add a child" in My Family page
- Carefully read through and accept Terms&Conditions
- You will be asked to upload personal documents, confirming you are the legal representative of a child and child's identity
PLEASE NOTE: A birth sertificate and a valid ID/passport of a child are mandatory to open the account.
- After uploading all the information required please hold until provided information is verified
- Once verification is completed, your child needs to download myTU app and register as a new user
- A separate myTU account will be opened for a child as well as independent IBAN assigned